Serviced offices provide a good alternative for the office lease model that you are familiar with. Flex office excels in separation of office spaces, dedicated solely to your employees, providing all the conveniences and allowing to efficiently expand your business. You and your people may enjoy:
- an office with modern equipment,
- office devices such as printers, scanners and multimedia beamers,
- efficient and redundant Internet connection,
- conference rooms,
- webinar rooms where you can record podcasts or video stories,
- front desk services,
- kitchens, cafeterias and chillout zone,
- phone booths,
- cleaning service.
All those conveniences are covered by a single monthly fee for a workspace. You may sign short-term contracts, unlike at your previous office.
Serviced offices free your company from multiannual commitments and give you the freedom of selecting a space appropriate for your current needs. The best solutions for start-ups, but also for large businesses and corporations.
Loftmill serviced offices also mean:
- a flat fee, without hidden extra payments, which allows to optimize your budget management and allows your business to grow as fast as possible;
- spacious and stylish chill-out zones, perfect both for a coffee break and for employee events. These may be covered by your monthly fee as well!
- fast, reliable Internet connection, as well as a dedicated space in the server room and access to a VPN network,
- the option to use offices in several Polish cities. Thanks to specialist ICT services, Loftmill flex offices are recommended by businesses from the new technologies, IT, e-commerce and finance industry. This results from the fact that a fast, redundant Internet connection supports effective operation of distributed teams and providing top quality services to customers. Our server rooms give tenants the space for their equipment and continuity of operation is guaranteed by the helpdesk, operating 24-hours per day, 365 days a year.
Loftmill serviced offices are distinguished by their elegance, stylish arrangements and original decor. They are designed to facilitate work as much as possible and offer the maximum comfort, irrespective of whether you need a small office for a couple of hours, or a larger office area for a longer period. Office furniture is mostly made-to-order. To make our customers more comfortable, we decided to use desks that are larger than regular ones. Our desks measure 140×70 cm. Larger desk space provides more flexibility, as it can hold up to three monitors at once. The desks also have adjustable height. Comfortable, ergonomic chairs provide comfort even after many working hours. Effective teamwork is encouraged by numerous conference rooms and lounge zones with comfortable couches and chairs, bars, spacious dining rooms, TV sets and game consoles or billiard pool tables, allowing to relax and chill out. If necessary, they may also serve as a place for meetings with customers, training rooms, event venues or venues for company social events or holiday parties.